Black Shark 4 Pro: Specs, Price, Images, and featuresAprile 13, 2023
We have physical buttons on both sides of the phone in order to contribute to a better gaming experience which gives a nice click feel when used. The appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro is completely different from the series of Black Shark 3. Compared to Black Shark 3, it comes with a little lighter weight, but it is still a heavyweight gaming phone. What is the difference between the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 and Xiaomi Black Shark 4?
- LINK Customers can always be certain that gadgets capabilities can be increased by downloading and installing upgraded firmware, whereas in this article we will explain how to do it.
- Black Shark claims this to be “the most responsive smartphone touchscreen ever”.
- Software-wise, the Black Shark 4 Pro has something Xiaomi calls JoyUI, which is based on its main MIUI software, which in turn is based on Android 11.
- They definitely get the job done, but the sound tends to get muddled here and there as to be expected from a budget smartphone.
Even better, the https://yokodrive.com/2023/04/10/upgrade-your-samsung-note-5-sm-n920v-with-the/ last time we checked online, we discovered the phone is 5G capable. If you’re like me and frequently forgetting to charge your phone overnight or use your phone heavily for longer sessions, the combination of a long-lasting and quick charging battery is great.
- The phone powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset with Octa-core (3.2 GHz Kryo 585) CPU and Adreno 650 GPU.
- The details of both of these products were last updated on Apr 25, 2023.
- Instead, there are two mechanical triggers that are extended via sliders on the right cross side.
- Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.
- It’s handy for notifications when your phone is face-down on a table, but it doesn’t really benefit gamers – and it’s a fairly basic iteration compared to the lighting on the Asus ROG Phone 5S and
Chinese Phone blog dedicated to providing breaking news, expert reviews, Chinese Phones, Android Apps, Chinese Android Tablets and how to’s. A triangular LED indicator signals incoming notifications, calls, and battery levels. The new JoyUI 12.5 based on MIUI12 improves the basic experience. Games and apps launch in an instant thanks to Black Shark 4’s blazingly-fast RAM and storage, while system optimizations make file transfers faster than ever before.
Any sleekness to its curves doesn’t make up for the fact that this isn’t a pocket-friendly phone; it will leave a noticeable bulge in skinny jeans and the plastic on the back feels pretty cheap. Here you can check the pros and cons of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Android smartphone. The memory comes with 256 GB of internal storage with 12 GB of RAM, second variant 128GB 12GB RAM, third variant 128GB 8GB RAM and fourth variant 128GB 6GB RAM. Finally, the 20MP front camera shoots pleasing photos in brightly lit spaces. The portrait mode, once again, softens the image a bit too much for my liking. I would have preferred a toned-down result and I wish they had included an option to lessen the effect of the bokeh. I don’t entirely feel comfortable with that level of heat while charging an electronic device, it frightens me.